19 November 2010

Thank You........

Special Thanx to mybeloved chinta hati + buah ati :) :)

Dear hubby,
Thanx for giving me a chance 2 celebrate Aidiladha @ Gbk... even at 1st u not confident wif me coz I will bring Qaseh 2gether.....
Thanx coz believe me dat I can handle Qaseh while driving alone n alhamdulillah everything went smoothly
Thanx 4 everything happen in ourlife

My Dear Qaseh,
Thanx so much sayang coz x meragam while umi driving..dis is d 1st time we travel 2gether without babah... I know u understand me wat i'm talking 2 u coz u r clever girl, gud girl etc...
Thanx coz give me a chance to bf u nite only on working days
ur smile will make me hepy n I'll forget everythings happen while thinking of u...
Thanx sayang coz dh kurang meragam+nangis tanpa sebab... hope u will grow up n become a champion :)

MyOffice a.k.a keje,
Thanx to those who built d system dat i wouldn't face again all trouble happen b4 coz now we have automation system.. so my task become easier n more rilex :) :) huhuhu kalo x confirm nangis sedu sedan sbb keje byk :P (kisah silam akibat ct kawin aritu :P xdpt bygkn kalo la xde sistem ni skang mesti wa resign trs)

p/s: korang caye x wa nangis time keje... believe it or not u must believe it hahaha adoyaiiiii pressure punye psl nk tjk pemberontakan la konon2... yg pasti tu adlh kenangan yg x dpt dlupakn seb baik diorg sume cool je n wat xnmpk je


No comments: